To do so, generate Links report, filtered on the requested advertiser.
A/B Test results page include:
- Conversion Rate: The percentage of clicks that have resulted in a conversion (i.e Event).
- Events Conversion Rate : for example - The percentage of Installs that have resulted in a Purchase.
- Revenue: The total revenue achieved by each version.
- Cost: If Costs values were set on your campaign cost panel, or Cost was received by macro, you will be able to see the total cost of your A/B test.
- Profit & ROI: The total profit and ROI achieved by each version.
- Post Clicks: In case you have made an A/B test between pre-landers, add Post Clicks value to your report, to see which one converts better, in terms of click-through rate.