An A/B Test can be built by following the steps below -
- Add a new Router.
- Add a new Traffic Rule.
- Select Target - Destination/Link from your existing entities).
- Add another link for the test.
- Add targeting if needed (Geo/Device/Connection).
- You may test more than 2 links.
- You may set weights for each link.
Viewing A/B Test Results
For an A/B Test campaign, the standard reports will show you how the different variations are performing against each other.
To do so, generate Links report, filtered on the requested advertiser.
A/B Test results page include:
- Conversion Rate: The percentage of clicks that have resulted in a conversion (i.e Event).
- Events Conversion Rate : for example -
The percentage of Installs that have resulted in a Purchase.
- Revenue: The total revenue achieved by each version.
- Cost: If Costs values were set on your campaign cost panel, or Cost was received by macro, you will be able to see the total cost of your A/B test.
- Profit & ROI:
The total profit and ROI achieved by each version.
- Post Clicks: In case you have made an A/B test between pre-landers, add Post Clicks value to your report, to see which one converts better, in terms of click-through rate.